TIMES Consulting - case studies
The largest UK Airline with a fleet of more than 280 aircraft carrying more than 40 million customers a year.
To replace a critical legacy system with the latest cutting edge suite of products that manages Departure Control, Reservations and Inventory Management. The programme was the largest IT transformation in the company’s history resulting in a large scale business change initiative.
The client has a large pool of available permanent staff but given the specialist nature of the programme they made the decision to engage with TIMES to provide Consultancy services.
TIMES arranged meetings with the Programme leadership team to understand the programme and outline set deliverables for a number of key initiatives across various streams.
We then used our Associate programme to highlight suitable Consultants with a proven track record in delivering a similar solution. This resulted in TIMES being able to provide a world class team of industry experts to contribute toward a range of deliverables including:
- Scoping and design for key elements of the programme
- Defining the customer journey
- Development of the Digital Platform including E-Commerce, Website Development and the UI for check-in (both customer and client side)
- Development of the product for implementation
- Business Readiness for cutover
- Architectural Readiness / Platform Development
- Impacted Systems
The programme deliverables where successfully achieved and the programme is now in the process of going live. We now support the programme and supply into other areas of the organisation. Our work resulted in a recommendation from the CIO.