The benefits of interim management have been proven time and again as more and more organisations utilise this high-value, low-risk approach to solving challenges. An interim manager can provide extremely high levels of experience and commitment, on a fixed period basis at a known cost.
The interim solution can be applied to a whole range of situations including:
- Business turnaround and restructuring
- Filling urgent senior and board level vacancies
- Change and culture management
- Systems implementation
- Programme and project management
- New product launches
- Merger and acquisition management
More about The Institute of Interim Management
As part of the package, we can include Executive Mentoring.